Tuesday 26 July 2016

Ancient Donkey Kong

I have a feeling this is gonna be a big one, seeing as I haven't posted in ages!

A couple of days ago, we went to Madame Tussaud's, which is really big in England. It's a big building and inside there are lots of wax statues of famous people that you can take pictures with.

It was pretty awesome. Here are some pictures.


   

      

   

There was also a Marvel superheroes 4D experience there, (and if you think I would miss that then you don't know me) which was really cool.

The next day Dad and I went to the James Bond car museum. Lots of the cars were just decked out with missiles, machine guns, and wheel spikes. One car even had skis so it could ski down a mountain! Here are some more pictures:

    (This is the ski car)
    
   

   

Okay, if you were wondering why the post is titled 'ancient donkey kong', now you will be granted enlightenment, because two days ago we went to the British Museum. There were lots of interesting things there, so here are some pictures:

 

   

   

   

 

Now you may be even more confused about the title of the post seeing as I still haven't explained it yet, but that's okay because that was my plan all along. 

The post is called Ancient Donkey Kong because I saw an egraved stone that looked like the original donkey kong game.

 
   See! How can those people climbing up the ladders not look like Mario from the first donkey kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment