Monday 18 July 2016

How to have an awesome day in London

Sorry guys that was a lot longer break than I first expected. Whoopsie! I'm sorry but I had to endure the torture that was such an incredibly amazing play. In case you haven't read my last post, (shame on you) we got tickets to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two! (The incredibly amazing play as referenced before) But more on that later in the post. I still have to fill you in on Tuesday and Wednesday. 

I'm sorry to say that if any of you thought that Tuesday was going to be really exciting and blood pumping, there will be no compensation. If you guys remember the horrible first day in London, well that was yesterday, so...... We did not do much on Tuesday. We sort of just walked around looking at stuff like Big Ben and the London Eye.

Wednesday was much better. We walked around looking at lots of shops. (I got new shoes) And we found the markets were conveniently located very close to the theatre where we are whatching Harry Potter (now you probably don't care about the shoes). We took lots of photos.

Now for yesterday. Yesterday was Thursday, and Thursdays are always good days. We went to the Sherlock Holmes museum and that was really cool.



That's the end of my post, bye.










Why are you still here? There is nothing else to read. Shop's closed, mate.
Oh did I forget about the most important thing?

Here is the bit you've all been waiting for..........

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD: A REVIEW 
This is the best play I have ever seen. It is the best out of all the books and movies. Not only was there a good story but there was also humour, Scorpius Malfoy, awesome special effects and Scorpius Malfoy! 

Now I know what you're thinking 'but Nate the Malfoys are stupid annoying socks that just generally suck!' And yes if you were talking about Draco and Lucius, ( even auto-correct could not help me with spelling his name) then you would be right because Scorpius is nice and funny. He is the best character in the whole Harry Potter series. I'm not going to say much more because you don't want spoilers (excepting my cousin Zoe), but just be excited for when the book come out, because you will love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment